Breast Cancer Awareness
Breast Cancer Facts
Facts about Breast Cancer in the United States
- One in eight women will be diagnosed with breast cancer in their lifetime.
- Breast cancer is the most commonly diagnosed cancer in women.
- Breast cancer is the second leading cause of death among women.
- Each year it is estimated that over 220,000 women in the United States will be diagnosed with breast cancer and more than 40,000 will die.
- Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
You can more information about Breast Cancer at http://www.nationalbreastcancer.org/breast-cancer-facts